A big swap deal between Atalanta and Inter? The Inter club is working to sign Papu Gomez who’s unhappy with his situation at Atalanta. The newest idea is a swap deal between the two clubs with Papu Gomes joining Inter and Christian Eriksen joining Atalanta. As it’s told by the reports the deal will be a 6 months loan deal and with both players unhappy at their respective clubs the deal will benefit to both sides that are trying to add quality to their line-ups on this Transfer Window. Let’s wait and see but this crazy idea can really go through in the cooming weeks.
- How Manchester United could line up under Ralf Rangnick
- Aston Villa’s much-coveted Carney Chukwuemeka will not sign new deal
- Leicester’s Europa League wins agains Legia as away fans attack police
- Patrick Bamford injury update as the return on field comes closer
- Steven Gerrard reveals why he accepted Aston Villa job